cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of attendees after Zoom meeting

Gem1299
Listener

At the moment, when I view Reports of who attended my Zoom meetings, I can sometimes only see the first name of attendees. How do I ensure that I have all attendees' full names, organisations and email addresses after they attend my events? Or is that not possible? Do I need to set meetings so only those with Zoom accounts can join? 

Or is there a way to link registered people to those who actually attend?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Gem1299 

By default, meeting participants only need to provide a name when they join. If you require authentication, meaning they have to be signed-in to a Zoom account, it would capture their name and email address. If you need more info beyond that, you would need to require registration, so that you can capture more info about your participants. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

@Bort we are experiencing the same unexpected behavior as @TNKprograms. We had a meeting with Authentication required and zero emails were reported for the participants. We has some other meetings that only had a few emails. This is newer behavior and not what I've seen in the past. Has there been a change of some sort?

Bort

This is likely due to some changes that took place back in March: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416109814541-March-2022-FAQ-on-reporting-changes

Zoom is being a bit more careful about attendees privacy with regards to their email address. That article should explain what is needed to capture all attendee information. 

@BortIs there a way, as a zoom user logged in to the app, to see which meetings my email address has been shared with?  It's great that zoom is no longer automatically giving out my email address, but I've started getting spam on this address and I want to know how many zoom meetings have been given my private information without my knowledge.

Bort

Hi @ja9 

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any way to get a report of all the meetings/accounts that have been provided your email address. 

TNKprograms
Listener

@Bort You mentioned "If you require authentication, meaning they have to be signed-in to a Zoom account, it would capture their name and email address."

But for one of my recent meeting, it didn't capture email ids of attendees. Instead it considered them as guests even when the option to require authentication was enabled. Any idea why will that happen?

@bort & @TNKprograms  I see that this was recently changed this year. See the conditions in this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416109814541-March-2022-FAQ-on-reporting-changes

To include emails in reports for meetings with external participants you will need to enable registration. You can then combine registration and participation reports using Salepager generate a combined attendance reports that include participant emails.