cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell XPS 17 RTX 2060 Crashing When Sharing

Said7
Listener

For the past year I've been struggling with sharing 720p video. I already uninstall the Zoom application and reinstall it from the Window App Store. This didn't fixed the problem. I struggle with this for too long any help with be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Said7,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Have you attempted to use Group HD Video when sharing? When sharing using Group HD, you should be able to share at 720p if your machine meets the System Requirements

I hope that this is helpful. 

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

@YaBoiB I don't think I'm following; that article you sent for Group HD Video is for "active speaker layout" unless I am missing something. What I'm saying is that I'm a co-host for a meeting and I trying to share a video with approximately 70 connections. Most of the times it will crash or lag. System requirement shouldn't be a problem and I have excellent internet connection. I can't afford for Zoom to work 50% of the time specially when I'm sharing to a large group. Thank you for all your help in advance. 

YaBoiB

@Said7,

Are you utilizing Optimization when sharing your video clip?

I am happy to help you with this, although I will say that submitting a support ticket will allow the Support Org to get a better idea of what the issue is and where it is coming from. Have you already submitted a ticket to the Support Team?

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Yes. I used Optimization all the time. I've never submitted a ticket to the support team. Any insight on how to do that will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

YaBoiB

Hello @Said7,

Please click on the Zoom Technical Support link here, and the guide will assist you in creating a support ticket with Zoom Technicians. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion