cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default meeting template or duration

dnr16
Listener

I would like to set a 1-hour meeting as a default template so that I don't have to set the end time manually for every meeting  I schedule. I can create the template, but there I don't see a way to nominate it as the default.

Is there another way to set a default meeting duration?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomieLen
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Are you scheduling meetings using the Zoom app or through the portal (zoom.us)? I'm afraid the default one-hour duration is for the portal only and not in the Zoom app.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ZoomieLen

Hi dnr16,

When you schedule a meeting, the default duration is 1 hour. Is it showing differently on your side?

dnr16
Listener

Yes, the start time and end time are shown as the same and I have to alter the end time manually.

ZoomieLen

Are you scheduling meetings using the Zoom app or through the portal (zoom.us)? I'm afraid the default one-hour duration is for the portal only and not in the Zoom app.

dnr16
Listener

Ah, that explains it. 

It would be nice to be able to set a default meeting duration in the Zoom app. Could that please be considered for future updates?

rmsl
Listener

Lending support for being able to set a default meeting length as 1 hour. The extra clicks get tedious when you are scheduling 6 meetings a day.