cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Conference details

steveh
Listener

Recently when adding external participants to a meeting invite, Meeting Zen has become the default Conference option. I need to click on the dropdown to change it back to Zoom Conference. I haven't changed it intentionally and now I can't work out how to remove it.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

@steveh  – I’d love to help, but I can’t tell if you’re talking about Zoom Events Conferences or something else. I’m not familiar with anything that has a Zen/Zendesk option.

Any chance you can share a screen shot without showing any personal info? if I could see what you’re actually kooking at, I’ll try to help as much as I can. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks Ray - as below:

steveh_0-1649046383418.png

Ray_Harwood

Thanks, @steveh: This doesn’t look like any Zoom screen I’m familiar with. The only similar reference I found online was using a Google plugin with Microsoft Teams. At the very least, it seems like some sort of app external to Zoom that may be used to schedule Zoom Meetings through their API. 

Assuming you’re on a web interface, look at the URL and see if zoom.us is in the domain name. If not, you’ll probably need to contact the web site owner for help. 

Maybe another Community user here will pop in and know something, but it’s beyond my experience level. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !