cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date automatically changing when scheduling Zoom meeting

LUX
Listener

I am trying to schedule a zoom meeting for 14 October 2021, but it keeps automatically changing it to 10 February 2022. I have tried deleting the meeting, as well as editing it. Has anyone else encountered this problem and knows how to fix it?

5 REPLIES 5

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @LUX! My apologies for the late response. Did you ever get this fixed? If not, do you mind telling me which method you were using to schedule your Zoom meeting?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I don't know about the issue above BUT the issue I'm having is similar.. 

I have a reoccurring issue with zoom. I schedule meetings for my boss with his clients and for the past few weeks he and the clients go to their scheduled meeting but cannot connect. They are told the meeting is scheduled for October 9th even though this is not the meeting date. It's happened too many times and quite frankly looks very unprofessional even though the original meetings are not set or changed to this date.

Can you please help me with this?

I’m having a similar issue.

I have a meeting scheduled for today (30th of January 2024) at 01:15 PM but Zoom changes the scheduled meeting to the 7th of February 2024 from 11 AM - 3 PM.

I’ve changed the meeting to reflect the actually time and date through the web client AND the desktop client but it only seems to work for a short amount of time before reverting back to 7th of February 2024 from 11 AM - 3 PM.

Was this ever resolved??

I wish I could say our issue was resolved properly but unfortunately it wasn't.  I can't reach a live tech person and the AI Chat bot is clueless.  My client has the pro acct but he too had zero luck getting a live person on the phone to help.  Lastly, no one reached out to me from this forum to help either so we had no choice but to switch over to Google Teams instead.  Nice thing with them is you can get live support even if you aren't a high paid subscriber.   Hopefully you have better success than we did and if so, please update me because I would consider moving us back to zoom if it worked properly. 

Thanks!

Hi @NerdyCoordin8or @LUX @smilestr82u I have not noticed this before, but my first impression would maybe accidentally utilizing personal meeting templates which would adopt all settings, date, time, etc., within that template when Scheduling meetings.

Secondly, If you're using calendar and contacts integration, the following could also help:

• Re-integrate your calendar and contacts integration; meaning, removing all accounts associated within the integration and re-integrating
  • Check your Meeting ID and ensure the meeting was appropriately updated and saved
  • Also, please take note that non-Zoom meetings will only show on the day they are set to occur unless the Calendar Client is also used

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!