cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCONNECTING ZOOM FROM MY CURRENT GMAIL ACCOUNT

skyword
Listener

I am wanting to "disconnect" my current Basic Zoom Account from an email that I first utilized with it, and reconnect it with a different one.

How and where do I make this change?

Is it true that I can have individual Zoom accounts as long as they have individual and different emails?   Or, do I need to have more than one browser should I want to have more than just one Zoom account?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @skyword 

As for the second part of your question:

You can have as many Zoom accounts as you like, so long as they all have unique email addressees.

Your Zoom client app can only be logged in to one account at a time. Same with a browser.  But you can Log Out and Log In - or Switch Account - fairly easily.

A web browser could be logged in to a different (to the app) Zoom account - but again only one account at a time, per browser (Edge, Chrome, etc) - unless you use separate Private browser windows (maybe).

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You can change your sign-in email on your Profile page in your account. I would be sure to create a work email login (email and password) in addition to your Google sign-in. 

Yes, you can create additional users as long as each user has a unique email address. You won't be able to sign-in  to multiple user profiles on the same browser, unless you are using incognito windows. 

Tageurop
Listener

I have a need to disconnect my Gmail too. All invitations sent to my Work email ends up in Google calendar with no notification at all. My Zoom profile only has my Work email. My work email was connected to my Google account too, but I have removed this and am still not able to receive invitations in my Outlook work email.