cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATE/TIME NOT SHOWING ON ZOOM INVITE EMAIL TO AOL

StephHudd
Listener

WHEN I RECEIVE A ZOOM INVITE TO MY AOL EMAIL ADDRESS IT NEVER SHOWS THE DATE/TIME. IT ONLY SHOWS THE SUBJECT AND THE LINK TO JOIN SO I NEVER KNOW THE DATE TO RSVP OR LOG TO CALENDAR. WHEN I HIT THE LINK IT TAKES ME TO THE MEETING BUT IF THE MEETING IS IN THE FUTURE THIS DOESN'T HELP. HOW DO I FIND OUT THE DATE OF THE MEETING? THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH MY GMAIL EMAIL, ONLY AOL. SO FRUSTRATING.  THANK YOU.

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @StephHudd are you the host of the meeting and sending invites via AOL? OR receiving the invites via AOL from the host? This may be how the host is Inviting others to join a meeting

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hello. I am receiving an invite from the host. I checked my husband's Gmail with the same invite and it shows the date/time and same for an Outlook email but AOL does not show the date/time...only the sign in info. It's like the top image of the invite that contains that info doesn't show up on AOL email. I checked this if I used Aol.com as well as the AOL software...no difference. 

I am experiencing the same issue.  Did Zoom respond?

No solution as yet.

Hello Steph.  I am having the same problem with AOL.  Did you ever learn of a work-around?  Thank you, in advance, for your response.

Hello.  No, I have not resolved this.  Now I just have the invites sent to my gmail or outlook mail, which is a pain.  It's so odd as to why this is only happening with AOL.

It is when I receive an Invite from someone else and it is sent to my AOL address.  The log in info is there but no date/time.  It does not happen with my Google email our Outlook email.