cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Look & Feel of Waiting Room Screen

Dlouie
Listener

Is there any way customize the Waiting Room screen besides the title,  logo and description? In other words, is there a way I could customize the look and feel of the screen such as being able to upload my own background so it feel more branded to my organization? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Dlouie 

There are some customizations that are possible for the Waiting Room, which can be found here in this support article, but unfortunately the customizations are limited. You would not be able to add much of a background, just a logo and some other info. 

If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

rondorr
Listener

Here's what I did. You now have the option to add a 15-second video. What I did was create my static background picture and converted it to an MP4 and uploaded it as a video. The background stays on screen. 

I managed this for my professional account, but it seems not to be possible for a personal (unpaid) account? 

rondorr
Listener

Good point. Thanks for clarifying that.