cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize email sender name

PPHC
Listener

Hi,

we noticed a change in Zoom's handling of emails: it no longer seems possible to customize the sender name.

Lately it is "Zoom" while for us it is important to be able to decide the name of the service we provide through Zoom.

How can we change it?

PPHC_0-1636541372488.png

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @PPHC, have you done the following?

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Webinars
  3. Click the topic of the webinar that you want to edit.
  4. Click Edit next to the settings to change whether these emails are sent:
    1. Email Contact: Change the name and email address that will show as "reply-to" for your webinar emails.

This should change the name and email address. Let me know after creating a test webinar if this works for you! 

You can look into https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203686335-Customizing-webinar-email-settings for more info! 😀

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Unfortunately, if you have a Pro account this feature doesn't seem to be available anymore. That is very frustrating!  You can change the email address, but you cannot change the sender name -- it will always come from "Zoom".. If Zoom could change that back, I would very much welcome this. 

Changing webinar email settings for all webinars in the account

Note: For Pro accounts, webinar confirmation and reminder emails are sent from Zoom, and the From field cannot be modified.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @PPHC, just checking in! Were you able to customize the Email Contact in the Webinar Settings? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi,

any updates on this? this is also my problem right now.

can you confirm that we cannot edit or modify anymore the email contact (sender name) ?  the sender name will always be "ZOOM" ?

pls.  help us.

thank you

In my experience this hasn't changed. If you have the Pro Account, you will not be able to change the email contact sender name, it is "Zoom". 

GEX
Listener

Hi, we are not able to change the email contact (sender name), only able to change the email address. 

Please help??

einfochips
Listener

Can anyone remove or edit zoom logo in their invitation? it appears on the top. 

check the attachment