cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a multi-track/channel stereo file from Speaker Seperated Audio Recordings

maaquino
Listener

Hi,

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me. I'm currently to trying to obtain a multi-channel track of a Meeting Recording. I noticed on the default audio only recording that all speakers are on one audio track. Would it be possible to extract them out manually?

I have the generated speaker seperated audio recordings as well. But correct me if I'm maybe overlooking this, its seems that each audio recording is starting from separate points and not when the recording started. So if I combine the speaker seperated files, they all start speaking at once and not with beginning silence of when participants could have been speaking before hand.

Could some one please assist me?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @maaquino 

You are in luck:

Synchronized local audio recording files is coming up as a new feature in the new release.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201361953

"Aligned separate audio tracks for local recordings"
"When recording separate audio tracks for a local recording, the audio tracks will be aligned, in that each track is in sync with each other and start at the same. Recording tracks will increase in size slightly, as extra padding will be added to each file to ensure tracks all begin at the same time."

Hope this helps.

Rupert