cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content can’t be loaded in Google workspace

MWII
Listener

I'm the admin in my Google workspace. Zoom add on is not allowing to auto generate a Zoom meeting in Google Calendar. 

It just happened today. We are a long time customer with Zoom.

8 REPLIES 8

zkamin
Listener

We are having the same issue companywide, and it also just started today out of nowhere.

btsh829
Listener

Having the same issue and have been troubleshooting for an hour. Incredibly frustrating. Thus far I've attempted the below fixes and nothing has worked:

- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom for Google Workspace app at the Google Admin level for the workspace (I'm the admin)

- Erasing all cookies and cache on my browser

- Using a different browser (I've used both Chrome and Safari)

I've attached a screenshot of the error messages I'm getting:

"Failed to create conference" error message in the Calendar Event and when I click the Zoom button on the right side of the page I get a "Content can't be loaded try reloading the add-on" message.

MWII
Listener

Agree btsch829. I have done the same steps as you have tried. The work around is to schedule a meeting from Zoom app and then add to the Google calendar. 

Awesome @MWII , thank you for sharing.

@ Zoom support please fix this quickly or advise on a timeline for a solution. This is a major disruption to productivity and has already wasted a significant amount of time.

This appears to be working again for me. I didn't do or change anything, just seems to be working now.

yes I would agree it seems to be working

btsh829
Listener

Same here. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. Huge timesuck.

MWII
Listener

its down again.