cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concurrent sign in

Kamels
Listener

You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign into an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. This is not productive. My plugins are also signed out from different devices so if I use outlook on my computer at work and my laptop at home, my outlook plugin is logged out. This is a poor approach and very cumbersome for a paying user.

As a paying user I expect to be able to use the tools I need on-demand whenever and however required. Being forced out from one device or another creates so many problems even Microsoft licensing understand multiple devices.

There must be a better way. At least I am hoping...

2 REPLIES 2

Happytohelp123
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Kamels  We definitely love feedback from customers and hearing what their needs are involving the Zoom Product. To relay this information to our Product team where it can be considered for further review please go here and leave your feedback-->zoom.us/feed

etn
Listener

Facing the same problem. I am switching between a desktop and a laptop and am, for instance, being kicked out on my desktop when I open the lid of my laptop. Very annoying.

Zoom, please allow to log in from 2 computers! 

The policy allows to log in from a computer and a tablet at the same time: what is the difference if those were 2 computers?

Thanks,

Etienne