cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility For Windows

Chaitya
Listener

When will the update for windows 11 launch as many users have now switched to windows 11. it keeps on crashing

3 REPLIES 3

salameid
Listener

Same problem. I hope a moderator would actually respond to Chaitya and myself..... My meetings are becoming very slow and crashing on Windows 11, especially when I share anything (i am on latest version 5.8.3 (1581)). This is too bad indeed and it is approx 1 month since windows 11 released. Is there a statement or date of resolution or should we consider alternative solutions and ditch Zoom?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Chaitya @salameid you can checkout my reply at Zoom app freezing in windows 11 and the accepted solution. 

As it's not officially supported yet according to our Zoom system requirements: Windows, macOS, Linux,

KB article.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

JGATL
Listener

I am yet another user that has difficulty joining meetings and cannot upload or use virtual backgrounds now that my machine is on Windows 11.  I support getting an answer to the question - we all know that Zoom does not yet support the new OS, but "When will the update for W11 be available?"