cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Cloudflare -- You are Blocked message

Imblessed
Listener

Greetings -- I have been receiving error messages from Cloudflare when I try to access Zoom from links I receive stating that I am being blocked.  The group sending the link has no idea why I would be blocked.  Has anyone else had this happen?

6 REPLIES 6

rose26
Listener

I have been having the same issue with one group. I followed the support suggestions but it doesn't seem to help. Any ideas would be  greatly appreciated.

RickRodgers
Listener

I am having the same issue.  I never heard of Cloudflare until today, when I was blocked from a very important Zoom call.  It seems to be a problem with Google Chrome. My client's admin suggested that I link to Zoom via Safari, and that did the trick.  So now I guess I am going to make Safari my default browser.  I did nothing different and I did not change any settings.  The "Blocked" message just appeared out of the blue.  

What chrome extensions are you using? 

RickRodgers
Listener

It is an incompatibility issue with Chrome after all.  I changed my default browser from Chrome to Safari, and the Block stopped.  I can tell by the chat post dates that this is a new problem starting in March 2023.  I don't know why it is happening, but I do know that changing browser to Safari worked.  

irishcdc
Listener

So glad I found these comments! I just switched my default browser from Chrome to Safari, and that "fixed" the blocking problem for me, too!

rose26
Listener

Hi,

I switched my browser to Firefox, just for Zoom stuff. No more blocking!! I still use MS Edge for everything else. MS Edge doesn't seem to play well with Zoom!!! Thanks for the help!!