cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud recording still processing

Nicola
Listener

Hello

I made a recording at a meeting three days ago and it says it's still processing. Any ideas what could have gone wrong.

9 REPLIES 9

Creola
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Nicola ,

You didn't mention where you recorded the meeting but if it is in the cloud, I would recommend contacting Zoom support https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Zoom-technical-support.

If you recorded locally onto your computer, there is not much that can be done but you can try reprocessing the recording files as follow https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362753-Troubleshooting-failed-conversion-of-local-recor...

Nicola
Listener

I tried the zoom phone number in your first link and was told I don't have the right package to receive support that way. I have Zoom pro

ronworman
Listener

I am blown away that the only recourse to this problem is a bot (chat) or community (like this forum). How do you get someone to pay attention to this? 

BrianShiers
Listener

This is CRAP customer service.  I made a 7 minute recording on Mon 4/3 and it's STILL processing!

YunYoga2020
Listener

Hi Nicola, 

Did you get it resolved? I met with same issue. 

Thanks!

Anna

alixmayer
Listener

I recorded a 1.25 hour presentation last night and it's still processing. I need this fixed ASAP. Trying to find a number.

nikiwilson
Listener

Same!  The lack of attention to this an NO WAY to contact support is inexcusable.

JudyC
Listener

I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find an answer as to how to fix it?  Did you ever get it resolved?  If so, how?  It's just stuck in processing and I need that recording with no where to contact Zoom to talk to anyone.

Yes, you have to end the meeting and not reconnect with the same meeting room before it's done processing. If you are on that meeting ID, you will not get the cloud recording. I had no idea. Pretty lame.