cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Recording

UlianaTsukanova
Listener

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with finding the cloud recording. The meeting was scheduled by another person, I was invited, and they made me a co-host. Then I wanted to record the meeting and was suggested two options (computer or cloud) and chose Zoom Cloud option. However, my account is Basic Plan, so I don't see this recording in my Zoom portal, even though I was offered this option. Is there a chance the recording is in the main host's portal? Or did it just disappear?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @UlianaTsukanova , and welcome to the Zoom Community! Please check with the main host to retrieve the recording

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @UlianaTsukanova , and welcome to the Zoom Community! Please check with the main host to retrieve the recording

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Thank you so much! Will try:)

Hi we had the same issue. I did check with the owner of the account. She doesnt see our recoding with the rest of the cloud recordings.

Any suggestions?
Many thanks

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @OCJ ! Was the account owner also the host in your scenario? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Hi Bri,

The account owner made me cohost. 
I started the record.
When the session was over I saw the window saying the meeting was being prepared (or whatever it actually says).

Neither of us got an email saying the recording is ready.
She went into her cloud where her other meetings are and our meeting is not there. 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thanks for following up, @OCJ . Is it possible that you may have started a local recording instead of a cloud recording? If not, I'd recommend submitting a request to Zoom Support and including the meeting/webinar ID, date, and time of the meeting or webinar in your request. 

Bri
Zoom Community Team

oh it is in my zoom folder - lol. 
you are right - I clicked local folder.
Many thanks!

Best

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Yay! Glad you were able to find it 😍

Bri
Zoom Community Team

hello! unfortunately, nothing worked for me. the person who was a host doesn't have it, and I don't either. neither in my cloud (the option I chose) nor the local folder.

I'm sorry to hear that! You could try having the original host submit a request to Zoom Support to see if the recording could be located that way 

Bri
Zoom Community Team

evie3
Listener

I am also facing this problem and have submitted a request to Zoom support. However, the support team only replied to me that they are unable to respond to my open ticket at this time.