cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close registration after the meeting date - Recurring Meetings

CindyV
Listener

Hi everyone, I have a recurring meeting and by default it is set to "close registration after the meeting date". I'm not able to unselect this option, does anyone know why or how I can change this? I don't want registration to close after the meeting, especially since its ongoing on a monthly basis. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @CindyV, after duplicating this with registration enabled with meetings recurring, you are not able to have 'close registration after the meeting date' unselected due to it being a recurring meeting with registration. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @CindyV, after duplicating this with registration enabled with meetings recurring, you are not able to have 'close registration after the meeting date' unselected due to it being a recurring meeting with registration. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Once registration closes, is there a way to open it back up for the later additions?  This is afterall a recurring meeting.  Is registration a one-time event, or will the late additions have other opportunities to join? I'm using gov.

Agree that this would be a useful feature. I need to be able to add future registrants even after the first meeting is complete.

I have this exact same concern and need or a recurring meeting. There will very likely be additional registration needs after the first meeting.  How can this be achieved?

RN - Can you offer a work around?
OR - 
Can you make a suggestion the the dev team that the "Close registration after event date" not be checked by default?
Thanks!

CindyV
Listener

Oh, I see. Unfortunate, but thanks for clarifying!