cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking on Zoom link opens zoom in personal account

jrosenn
Listener

Hi,

I have a personal zoom account as well as a work account. Sometimes when I click on a zoom link in a calendar event, it will open zoom in my personal account, even if I was just signed into my work account, and the calendar invite and zoom link were only shared with my work email.

I'm using chrome and I have 2 chrome profiles-1 work and 1 personal. I'm clicking the link from within my work chrome profile, so I'm really not sure why zoom opens up in my personal account. It's creating problems, as sometimes I'm the host of the meeting, but when I click in through my personal account it won't let me start the meeting.

I'll end up signing out of zoom and then signing back in, but how can I avoid having to do that?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @jrosenn! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved.

KevinTucker
Listener

Hi jrossen, I'm having similar challenges - I even can't seem to get my professional Zoom onto my personal iPhone!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @jrosenn do you use Google when Signing in to Zoom? Suggest signing out of your personal on both google profiles and ensuring you're signed into the same email as you are the Zoom client.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!