cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome Extension not working

NanciMcAtee
Listener

I am trying to set up a meeting from within Google calendar using the Chrome extension Add-in and It only takes me to the Zoom login screen, and will not create the meeting. There are many complaints of this on the Chrome support page with no resolution. Can you help?

3 REPLIES 3

jdnojdno
Listener

test

jdnojdno
Listener

I'm having the exact same problem with the Zoom Scheduler extension for Chrome when I try to "Make it a Zoom meeting" within a Google calendar invite.  And I've also seen other recent reports of this problem in the Chrome extension support page, but so far, nothing I've tried has worked.  My problems first started on Monday, 11/29.

Zoom tech support suggested I uninstall Chrome and reinstall it, but given all the sudden cases from people having the exact same problem, I figured surely there would be some kind of fix identified for this before I had to go down that road.  Sadly, it's still an issue for some of us, which is frustrating.

Coss19
Listener

I understand the issue you're facing. It seems like the Chrome extension for creating meetings in Google Calendar using Zoom is not functioning properly.

Firstly, ensure that you have the latest version of the extension installed on your browser. If you do not have the latest version, try updating it to see if it resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again.
  2. Disable any other extensions you have installed in your browser and try creating a meeting again.
  3. Try using the Zoom app or website directly to create the meeting instead of using the Chrome extension.

If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact the extension's support team or Zoom support team for further assistance.