cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosen email account for email sending of invitation

Sprachjule
Listener

Hello,

normally I wanted to add Thunderbird as Standard email account to send my invitation. On my old PC I had nothing to do, autmatically an email was in thunderbird and I could choose my differents email accounts and the receiver. Now I have new PC, just upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't find any possibility to cancel  my email account, which I entered as standard email, because  I didn't find any possibility to add Thunderbird, as on my old PC. But now I'm arriving directly in my Yahoo account and I don't want it. But now I can't find any possibility to take it away, to cancel it from Zoom. If one over here could tell me how to do it, I would be happy,

greetings, Sprqchjule

3 REPLIES 3

pieterbotes
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Sprachjule 

It sounds like you are trying to change your email address for Zoom.  If that is correct, then you will need to follow the instructions in this support article.

Changing the email associated with your account – Zoom Support

If not then please let us know.

Have this answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

Thanks!

Hi Peterbotes, thank you for your answer, but maybe I wasn't precise enough. In the moment, when you send your invitation, you can choose, if you will dot it with the copy of invitation, or just the link or by email. There are 3 choses for email. On the left you can choose a standard email to send your Zoom invitation. On my old PC, when I click there, an email gets open at Thunderbird and I can choose one of my email adresses and I can choose the receiver. So in Zoom, at the moment to send the invitation, I wanted to choose my thunderbird for standard email, but I couldn't find nothing to add Thunderbird. And thinking I could change it later, if it wouldn't be ok for me, I added my Yahoo account and now I can't find any settings to change it...

Greetings Sprachjule

pieterbotes

Hi @Sprachjule 

Think I'm following you now on this.

Are you doing the invitation via the Zoom Web Portal or via the desktop client?

Thanks!