cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat feature on iPad

LindaT
Listener

I just had a zoom meeting and was on my iPad. Two members commented that they had sent attachments to the chat. I could not see them. Thoughts? Also, we use breakout rooms in our meetings. When we return from breakout rooms, all previous chats are gone. Solution? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @LindaT ,

File transfer during in-meeting chat is only supported on our windows and mac desktop clients.  It is not available in our mobile clients (iOS/Android) or conference rooms.

If this answers your your question about chat on iPad, please click the Accept as Solution button below.  Then please create a new post about your breakout rooms question as it will be more beneficial to the rest of the community when they search for similar issues and solutions.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @LindaT ,

File transfer during in-meeting chat is only supported on our windows and mac desktop clients.  It is not available in our mobile clients (iOS/Android) or conference rooms.

If this answers your your question about chat on iPad, please click the Accept as Solution button below.  Then please create a new post about your breakout rooms question as it will be more beneficial to the rest of the community when they search for similar issues and solutions.

Thanks!

Thanks for your prompt reply. Makes sense. Will share this info with my Zoom group.