cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the settings of Zoom to teach musical instruments

Clarinetplayer
Listener

The old Zoom had settings to make musical instruments sound better by, for instance, not suppressing the background and also a setting for fidelity for music.   I have not found these so far. If they are not available then Zoom is useless for teaching musical instruments.  Please can you advise or help?

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Clarinetplayer, great question!

It appears there is another post that outlines a similar issue. I encourage you to review that post, and if the accepted solution from @Bort provides you with the assistance you are looking for, I encourage you to close this current discussion by marking this reply as the accepted solution. Users who view this post can then navigate to @aratcliffe post to find the similarly asked question and solution that you also found to be helpful. 

Original post: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Chat/Teaching-Voice-Lessons-on-Zoom/m-p/5383

In the future, I encourage you to use the community search function to first browse already submitted posts based on similar keywords and phrases. You might find that another fellow community member has already asked the same question, and will save you the hassle of creating a new post 🙂.

If the referenced post and reply does not answer your question, please reply to this post and provide any additional information that may be helpful for our community experts to assist you. 

Thank you!

Zoom Moderator 

CA

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?