cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing sign-in email address - missing confirmation email to new address

ECONET_EngSvcs
Listener

I have access to both our old email address domain and the new one. I've received the confirmation email to the old address and confirmed it but the one to the new domain (at O365) hasn't been received nor has the message tracking shown it even coming into Office 365's email system.  I've resent it many times with the same outcome (Einstein's definition of insanity...).  How can this be completed if the new domain email isn't either being sent out by Zoom or is being blocked somehow (with no way to communicate with support either...).

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ECONET_EngSvcs! I know it has been a bit since you posted. Since your query is unique to your account, I can assist in creating a support ticket with our support team. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please reply to this thread and I will submit a ticket on your behalf. 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi CarlaA, I'm having this exact issue and have just looked for some guidance before reaching out for further support, I'd appreciate it if you could help me

Hi! In this case, I would suggest reaching out to our support team directly: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Zoom-technical-support

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?