cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default Gmail calendar

SandZlove
Listener

I have several gmail accounts and a different Zoom account for 3 of them. Every time I attempt to schedule a meeting, it attempt to populate the same, incorrect account's calendar. How can I set it up so that each Zoom account is synced with the correct calendar for that account?

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SandZlove

What method are you using to schedule the meetings?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

SandZlove
Listener

I'm using the "Schedule Meeting" function in the Zoom app on my MacBook Pro.

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! 

In order to accomplish this you would need to incorporate the other email accounts to your chrome profile. You can use this reference here https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9310144?hl=en

Calendar integration is email-specific, so these accounts will need to be synced to each other in order to be able to use all three of them. If you can, you can also use G-Suite to manage all three accounts at the same time. I do not have any references for that functionality. It may be better if you reach out directly to Google to make sure that they can provide you with the proper documentation.  It is true however that your Zoom account email and your Google Calendar email must align in order for you to create a calendar event. 

I hope that this helps.

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

YaBoiB

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the community!
If the solution that I have provided works for you, please click on the "Accepted as Solution" button in the bottom right corner.

I sincerely hope that you have a terrific day today!
B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

YaBoiB

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the community!
If the solution that I have provided works for you, please click on the "Accepted as Solution" button in the bottom right corner.

I sincerely hope that you have a terrific day today!
B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

tysauthor
Listener

This was NOT helpful.  My Zoom account is attached to a yahoo.com account, my calendar is attached to my personal Gmail account.  Zoom keeps placing meetings on my work Gmail account.  How do I correct this??