cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Change Email and Retrieve Recording

NiceIlagan
Listener

My client had her company's email address registered in her zoom account, one that she still uses in her calendly account. The domain for this email has expired, hence, we can no longer access that email. We had a call last  night and wanted to retrieve its recording. Any way we can change email address to her personal email AND get  the recording as well? Please help if you n know how we can address this concern. Very important! Appreciate y'all in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

@NiceIlagan ā€“ the Zoom Community folks donā€™t have access to make those kinds of changes. You need to ask Zoom Support if they can change the email address. 
Butā€¦ why canā€™t she still log in to the account with the old email address? Zoom doesnā€™t know the domain is gone ā€“ she should be able to look in Recordings and download it. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Yes, yes I understand - I was trying to ask for possible solutions as I cannot seem to find the right channel to contact for this. Thank you for your reply, Ray.
Do you have a contact number or email address for zoom I can reach out to?

My client can  no longer login to the old email, that's the problem. 

Ray_Harwood

Ah, okay @NiceIlagan.  Yes, the Zoom Community is made up of volunteers with no access to anything on your account.

Take a look at this Zoom Support article with some details on how to make this change without the hassle of making a support ticket.  Assuming that your client can still log in to the Zoom account, one of the techniques listed here should work; you shouldn't need access to the email account for these steps, everything is done in the Zoom account.

If you still need to create a Zoom support ticket, your best option is probably here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

The "Bolt assistant" also gives you an option to chat online, but I doubt they will change the account ownership in a chat, and I suspect they will make you jump through a number of validation hoops before even doing it via a ticket. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

NiceIlagan
Listener

Unfortunately, Ray, my client can no longer login to zoom using the company email. But it is still the one being used in calendly. She was not logged out automatically in that case.