cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find the answers to custom registration questions in a MEETING or export to CSV

Carosanfran
Listener

HI, I created a meeting and can't find the answers to the two custom registration questions I created.

Registration page is attached fyi. Its in French but you'll recognize questions that are not name and email.

Secondly, I see no way to save the registrant responses to a CSV format.  I recall this was possible.

I cant even select what I see so far, ie names and emails of registrants.  See attached as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

@Carosanfran ,

You need to log into the Zoom Web Portal, scroll down to "Account Management" -> "Reports" and select "Meeting - View registration reports and poll reports for meetings".

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ZoomTestKitchen

@Carosanfran ,

You need to log into the Zoom Web Portal, scroll down to "Account Management" -> "Reports" and select "Meeting - View registration reports and poll reports for meetings".

@ZoomTestKitchen

Actually I tried that too and there was no report for this meeting. I tried by changing the end date for the reports to past the meeting date and that seems to work! Not very intuitive so thanks for getting me to try it again!

ZoomTestKitchen

I agree that the report section is not all that intuitive. First you select the date range, then it generates a CSV file. On the screen that it takes you to, the top line on the right side will indicate that it is generating the file. Once it completes then you can download that file and open it in Excel, for example.

If it's not finding your meeting data, I'm not sure that I have anything to offer there.

@ZoomTestKitchen

Thank you for this tip. I didn't see any data. I changed the end date, and now  I see it.