cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see zoom participants when screen sharing

willowtree72
Listener

Hello!

I have a been a zoom user for many years but am having a few issues that I have never run into before:

1.  When I select "share", to show a presentation, I can no longer see the participants and the menu bar that normally pops up at the top of the screen is not appearing (see below).

willowtree72_0-1677103125177.png

2.  Also, if I try to share a pdf document, zoom automatically mutes me when I am sharing another document.

I recently purchased a new HP laptop and learned that it is operating in "S" mode.  Is this the reason why I am experiencing these issues?  Any feedback anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

AJ

4 REPLIES 4

Minpin
Listener

I am having the same problem as described above.  ANY ideas or solutions?

Same issue here.  Just happened last week.  I used to see participants (on a split screen) when I shared my screen.  Now when I screen share I also lose the participants on my view. Have you rec'd any solutions that work?

vrob61
Listener

Same issue here.  Just happened last week.  I used to see participants (on a split screen) when I shared y screen.  NOw when I screen share I also lose the participants on my view. Have you rec'd any solutions that work?

PWoodsTUSD
Listener

I'm having this issue also. Recently Screen Share does not permit me to see my screen 1 when sharing so I lose site of participants until stop share is selected. Please advise.