cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot schedule a meeting from the app

jsarjeant
Listener

Since the last few updates of the Mac app I've not been able to schedule a meeting from the app. I have to use the website to schedule. Everything else seems fine though. When I click the schedule button it just shows me a blank page, no error messages or anything. I can create a new meeting and start one already scheduled (from the website) but nothing else.

I'm on Mac OS and zoom version: 5.12.2 (11434)

5 REPLIES 5

crayon
Listener

I have the same problem on my free account, but no problem on my pro account.

jsarjeant
Listener

Interesting that it's on your free account but not the pro. I don't have a pro account so can't test that on my end.

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
On the Home tab, click Schedule .
This will open the scheduler window.
Select your meeting settings. Note that some of these options might not be available if they were disabled and locked to the off position at the account or group level.
Topic: Enter a topic or name for your meeting.
Date & Time:
Start: Select a date and time for your meeting, but remember you can start your meeting at any time before the scheduled time. You can also manually enter any time. For example, you can enter 15 in the minutes field.
Time Zone: By default, Zoom will use your computer's time zone. Click the drop-down menu to select a different time zone.
Recurring meeting: Choose if you would like a recurring meeting (the meeting ID will remain the same for each session).

Regards,
James

I know how it should work but if you check the screenshot on my original post you'll see what screen I get presented with. There are no controls, it's just blank!

jrdevivo
Listener

I have the same issue - just a blank page.