cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access recordings

ViktoriaK
Listener
When I'm going to Cloud Recordings I don't see any recordings. Should I pay for subscription to access my recordings or they are descroyed when account becomes free? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jing
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi  ViktoriaK

If your account is free account, you can only access the Local recordings.

But if you have the license of Zoom Meetings, you can access your Cloud recordings.

Please find the detail of the explanation from below article.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/9952267135629

------------------------

You may not meet prerequisites to use cloud recording. In order to start a cloud recording, you must be a Licensed user on a paid account. If you were previously able to create cloud recordings, and then were either downgraded to a free account or Basic (unlicensed) user type, you will not have access to those recordings until you become a Licensed user on a paid account again. 

Thanks,

Jing

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jing

Hi  ViktoriaK

If your account is free account, you can only access the Local recordings.

But if you have the license of Zoom Meetings, you can access your Cloud recordings.

Please find the detail of the explanation from below article.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/9952267135629

------------------------

You may not meet prerequisites to use cloud recording. In order to start a cloud recording, you must be a Licensed user on a paid account. If you were previously able to create cloud recordings, and then were either downgraded to a free account or Basic (unlicensed) user type, you will not have access to those recordings until you become a Licensed user on a paid account again. 

Thanks,

Jing

LarryBuchanan
Listener

I cannot access and play part of my last cloud recording.

I recorded 2 times during my meeting the first one I can access and play

But the second one recorded 20 minutes later in the meeting I can not access and play?

Jing

Hi Larry

Normally you can access the second one too.

Please access your [Recordings] >[Cloud Recordings] , then click the same meeting Topic, you should have both recordings separately recorded.

Please try it.

Jing