cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Schedule Meeting

SolLaurent
Listener

Hey! I'm unable to schedule meetings, getting error code: 6507000 . Any ideas of what could be? 

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SolLaurent, this error is generally a network traffic issue on your connection. This could be my any means packet loss or delay on the connection with Zoom. The network issue can be resulted in being something wrong with the firewall, router or gateway. You could try zoom.us/test to try your connection.

You could also try to uninstall Zoom and reinstall Zoom from the App store? After doing so, try to re-login to your Zoom account when you open the Zoom App and retry joining the meeting. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

My basic Zoom application which has worked for two + years now will not allow me to schedule a meeting. I get a totally blanked out meeting scheduler page shadowed against the Zoom home page - also blank - and I have to quit the app to get rid of it. I have no problem signig into someone else's meeting.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SolLaurent any luck on getting that error resolved checking into your network? If not, you can look into our troubleshooting for Wifi at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362463 and let me know if any of those KBs help! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

SolLaurent
Listener

Hey! It didn't happen again so I guessed if it was a temporary issue as you mentioned!

jocko
Listener

Ditto - tho no error code

Totally white page but can schedule via logging in to the Zoom website

Only started happening last week v 5.12.6 (173) Ubuntu 22.04

Drpenny
Listener

Mine's still wonky but a couple of folks who seems to know a lot about zoom say to de-install and install a new system. Probably good since Zoom support won't even let me in by phone because they say my ID and host code aren't in the system?????

shadoefox
Listener

The ZOOM application does not allow me to schedule a meeting - from what I read I am not going to reinstall the system - the MAC is connected to the high-speed Internet via cable - the connector issue is out of the question. Nothing works but the browser version.