cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Join meeting

bequizoria
Listener

Hello! Does anyone experience the same problem? My participants cannot join my personal meeting even if I started it already?

7 REPLIES 7

baabu10
Listener

I have the same issue. As a host I have started the meeting but

participant can't join . they got waiting for host to start the meeting , but I have already started. Also as a licence user, we are not elegible for phone support. 

I tried starting a meeting again. My participants can join now. How about you?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @bequizoria, we have resolved the issue causing a subset of customers to experience errors while joining a live meeting. Everything seems to be operational! This might have resolved your problem, however here are some KB articles on Meetings and Webinars.  Check out our Zoom Service Status page and Subscribe to Updates to never miss another Zoom Operational Status. If this helped, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @bequizoria, was your problem resolved? If so, don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution' button. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

P-S
Attendee

Same problem. The host has start the meeting and participant can't join.

--
P-S

djatdavis
Listener

We are having the same issue, but it is not for all.  Our teachers have created their own accts and meeting rooms.  When parents tried to join meetings last night, some parents on mac and pc laptops could not join. But when they tried on their phones, they were able to join with no issues.  They tried the same credentials on both.  And other parents were able to join on their computers.  I am not seeing any common thread with issues.  We have had this issue occur previously as well, but it is not consistently occurring.  Sometimes those same parents can log in with no issues from the computer.  

LIYAH
Listener

mines neither😐