cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can two licenced accounts (admin and member) both host meetings at the same time

Z0merB0mer
Listener

Hi!

I would like to know whether or not two licensed accounts (admin and member) can each host a different meeting at the same time - two different meetings simultaneously.

Thank you for your help!

7 REPLIES 7

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Each licensed user can host their own individual meetings as the same time.  As long as the meetings are on different user accounts you are fine.  However, if you are trying to launch two meetings assigned to the same user (even if one is setup as an alternate host) this will not work.

Concurrent meetings, more than one meeting associated to the same user at the same time) requires an add on license and a business or enterprise account.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Do I need to additionally purchase Large meeting option on the second licensed account to be able to host larger meetings (more than 100 people and less than 500)? Or is this option shared, if I have purchased it on my owner account.

Dan_ZoomSE

Large Meeting licenses are specific to an individual user.  If both of you need the ability to host larger meetings, you would need a Large Meeting add-on for each of you.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks! 

Hello Dan...please help me understand.  So here is my situtation.  I am a teacher and I can assign up to 9 colleagues addtional licences if I have the BUSINESS PLAN? 

Which means we can all give different classes at the same time, obviously because we all have different join in links?

Thanks for your help!

Peter

Specchiotempi
Listener

Hello, 

I read your thread, so is it correct that if I have  pro account, with to licensed users, and one of them has the large meetings add-on, I can schedule two meetings at the same time, one hosted by the "normal" user and the other by the user with the large meetings add-on?

Thank you.

Bort

Yes, as long as each meeting is scheduled by a different user on the account, both meetings can run at the same time. The issue only arises when you have both meetings scheduled by the same user. 

thank you!