cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use mic and speaker running through same USB audio interface

M_Lasher
Listener

I am using a Tascam USB audio interface to manage my audio devices. When I try to use Zoom, it will detect both of these connected but it will only be able to either the speakers or the microphone. For example, I will be able to use the speakers running through the Tascam, but it won't detect any sound coming through the microphone. Alternatively, if I start Zoom with different speakers connected, such as my bluetooth earbuds, the microphone works fine. All my drivers are up to date and I'm using Windows 10. Anyone have any experience with this?

3 REPLIES 3

w0mbatina
Listener

Hey man, i have the exact same issue with my Roland Rubix24. Have you maybe found a sollution?

Unfortunately no. Currently still running mic off the Tascam and using Bluetooth for speakers. Not ideal but it works.

ktaggart
Listener

Same/similar issue here, but it's only with one specific device and just started happening. Was working fine until latest upgrade. My Bose NC700 are paired and working fine as a mic and a speaker when tested on other applications. But If I have them selected as speaker in zoom, the mic doesn't work, and vice versa. My Bose earbuds are fine. Speaker/mic on my razer camera are fine. Default system stuff on the laptop also fine. It's super frustrating. Searching for a solution.