cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set zoom ratio with Logitech C920s

AlanX
Listener

Just purchased a Logitech C920s webcam in the hope of improving my Zoom presence. I have installed the latest version of Logitech Capture to achieve this. After trial and error I realised that I had to start Zoom before starting Capture. From Capture I can control focus, saturation, brightness, etc which is all fine. What I can't control is the zoom ratio. I can set a zoom ratio in Capture, but it is not reflected in my Zoom experience. Someone has suggested working through OBS 'virtual camera'. Would this solve the problem, and how would I do this (I have OBS installed)? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Chito
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi!

You should be able to control all of that from Logitech G hub and not Logi Capture. Changes made via G hub should reflect when you use the C920 on Zoom. 

The issue is Zoom. Is the only App resetting the zoom level on the camera even when presenter start/stop sharing screen.

I keep having this problem as well.  I use a green screen and when joining Zoom meeting it randomly changes the camera zoom level.   I adjust with G-Hub and it works for the first meeting or two then will zoom back out wider than my 7 foot green screen.  Very frustrating?  Any way to tell Zoom not to touch the camera settings?