cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't schedule a new Zoom Meeting or Webinar.

Louis-Gallia
Listener

Recent problem. Whenever I try to schedule a new Zoom meeting or webinar, I fill in all the required information. When I try to save, I get "Something went wrong. Please refresh this page". I refresh the page - still get same message.

When I schedule a meeting on my Iphone Zoom app - no problem.

What' going on?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Jameswalter
Participant

Did your follow the correct steps?

Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
In the navigation menu, click Webinars. You will see a list of scheduled webinars.
Select Schedule a Webinar.
Choose the desired webinar settings.
Select the Registration option to require registration. ...
Click Schedule.

Todd
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Such errors are generally caused by CSRF verification failures, which can usually be resolved by refreshing the page or clearing the browser cache.
When refreshing or clearing the cache is still not resolved, this usually happens on machines with the iolo System Mechanic software installed.
In order to prevent CSRF attacks, zoom will perform additional protection actions for each submission action, but iolo SM software will prevent the above actions in some cases and cause verification failure;
Solution:
1. Try to turn off the fingerprinting function in Privacy Guardian and restart, and then verify whether it is resolved;
2. Reduce the level in Privacy Guardian and restart, and then verify whether it is resolved;
3. If none of the above can be solved, please uninstall iolo SM and restart, and then verify whether it is solved;