cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open recording.

Sandi1
Listener

I made my first recording. When asked, I chose adobe, but when I try to open it, I'm told I can't, and I'm given no other option nor any way to change from adobe. Please help. Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Sandi1 ! Welcome to the Zoom Community. I just realized you didn't receive a reply to your post. Are you still having this issue? If so, please check out the following knowledge base article and let me know if that helps! 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206277393-Finding-and-viewing-local-recordings

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Sandi1
Listener

Thanks but I can find them no problem.  My problem is that they're being stored?  recorded on? (I'm not sure what word to use). The  Videopad icon shows next to each recording I make which is making it impossible to open my recordings in Zoom. I need to find a way to disengage this link, please.  (I uninstalled Videopad and this went away, but I can't find a video editor that I like more. ) 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Sandi1 ! I went ahead and opened a support ticket for you so that our tech team can help troubleshoot further. Please take a look at your email for a reply from our support team. Once you come to a resolution, please update this thread, thanks!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?