cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to zoom in work profile

remster
Listener

The zoom installation in my work profile v5.10.1 (5163) on my OnePlus9 Android phone doesn't allow me to sign in using google sso. When i click on it, nothing happens. 

The personal installation of zoom works fine

6 REPLIES 6

TomO
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Try to open https://zoom.us in your work profile browser and see if it allows you to login from there.

If it does, then try to open the Zoom client from the work profile.

I hope that helps! Please mark the reply Accept As Solution if it does.

remster
Listener

Helps a bit. The zoom installation now reacts to tapping on the google sso tab, and i can choose my work email address and it signs me into the app's main screen:

Screenshot_20220408-173353.jpg

I then click to start my personal meeting and it tells me to sign in, so i do and i am back in the app's main screen - stuck in the loop;

TomO

Try to uninstall the app then reinstall. You could also try to clear the cache and data if you don't want to uninstall.

remster
Listener

Did both - same loop. I click on a meeting in calendar, it launches the work profile zoom, the zoom asks me to sign in, i do, i land in the app's main screen and not in the meeting. I go back to the calendar, click on the meeting link and same thing happens and I am in the loop.

Interestingly when i tap on "host" the meeting in the zoom work profile app - it does start a meeting. But when i attempt to join one it keeps on asking me to sign in

TomO

OK that sounds really odd. I'm going to have a ticket opened for you. You should receive an email shortly from our Support Engineers.

remster
Listener

The problem got solved by - instead of clicking on "sign in with google" (my company uses gsuite) - clicking on SSO. Then i could enter my company domain and all suddenly stuck and i can join and host meetings from my phone - hurray.