cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't launch meeting on Android

DM4569
Listener

Hi,

Whenever I tap on a Zoom link on my Android phone, it launches Zoom but won't connect to the meeting.  I used to be able to type in the meeting ID and passcode manually, but now even that's not working - this particular meeting wants me to register, which I've done multiple times.  It launches just fine on my laptop.  If it matters, the meeting registration is tied to one email account while my app is connected to another (I definitely don't want a different Zoom account for each email address that I use).  Again, same email constraints on my laptop but the meeting launches just fine on it.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

asrainabba
Listener

I'm going on at least 3 days now of not being able to authenticate SSO on my Galaxy Tab 8 (Android 13). Chrome and Zoom are updated. I've uninstalled Zoom and reinstalled. I can auth and get to the "Launch Zoom" page, but the button does nothing.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DM4569 @asrainabba suggest looking into the solution within the discussion Cannot launch Zoom Meeting from an email link on my Lenovo Tab M10 Plus 

Let me know if this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thank you for your suggestion!  Unfortunately, that's not the solution for me because it's not only clicking on a link and auto-launching that's broken.  I can have the Zoom app open and manually type in the meeting ID and pw and it still won't let me join.  The issue seems to be with meetings tied to my alternative email accounts that aren't the same as the email address that's tied to my Zoom account.