Can someone help me please?

i have download zoom, but if i want to install i get a error message

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Here is a related post from @LC8 - please try:

LC8 provided a solution which worked.

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Mac-Ventura-13-0/m-p/82960/highlight/true#M45119

LC8 found a fix. LC8 went into settings and gave permission for installer to access LC8 downloads folder. The installation worked straight away after that.

LC8 went into settings, Privacy and Security, Files and Folders, then clicked on an arrow to the left of installer, which brings up the option to allow access to the downloads folder. This needs to be toggled on.

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

anissat

Can you please share the error message - either type in the message, or better yet, include a screenshot please?

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!

its in german an means:

The installation failed due to an error. Contact the manufacturer of the software

Hi, I have been trying to install zoom on my macbook. It says - The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manager for assistance.

kindly help 

anissat

Here is a related post from @LC8 - please try:

LC8 provided a solution which worked.

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Mac-Ventura-13-0/m-p/82960/highlight/true#M45119

LC8 found a fix. LC8 went into settings and gave permission for installer to access LC8 downloads folder. The installation worked straight away after that.

LC8 went into settings, Privacy and Security, Files and Folders, then clicked on an arrow to the left of installer, which brings up the option to allow access to the downloads folder. This needs to be toggled on.

it worked! Thank you very much.

zapla
Listener

I installed the latest version of Ventura and then the zoom install worked.