cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't generate attendance reports

Educat
Listener

When I try to generate an attendance report, the only participant showing is my own name. My account type is "Education" and my role is "Member". The dates are correct and are within the historical span, but no participants are showing in any meetings, just the figure 1 and my name (e-mail).  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Zoom usage reports for All Users are only accessible by he Account owner or admins. For a member of the account, your admin needs to assign you  with a custom role with access to view User Activities Reports 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

IP-Man

@Educat 

Below are the prerequisite on running reports.

Prerequisites for running reports

• Pro, Business, Enterprise, Education, or API Account
  • Account owner or admin permissions to access Usage Reports for all users
  • Account owner or user with a custom role with access to view User Activities Reports 

How to access reports for your account

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, do one of the following:
    • If you are an account owner, admin, or have a role with access to Usage Reports, click Account Management then Reports.
    • If you are an account member that wants to access reports part of the Zoom Phone Power Pack , click Analytics & Reports.
  3. Click the type of report that you would like to pull. You can also click the User Activity Reports tab to view additional types of reports (only accessible to the account owner by default). 

For more detailed info on Zoom reporting, please see our KB article >>Getting started with Zoom reporting. 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Educat
Listener

Thanks for your reply @IP-Man 

However, I still can't find if my role as Member is the problem here, or if there is something wrong with the reports function. What I find interesting is that I can see and access the report tab, which makes me believe I also should have permission to view and generate reports.  To be clear, I can create CSV-files, but the problem is still there - the participant list only  contains the host's name (mine).

IP-Man

Zoom usage reports for All Users are only accessible by he Account owner or admins. For a member of the account, your admin needs to assign you  with a custom role with access to view User Activities Reports 

Cheers!

Educat
Listener

Thank you @IP-Man  for the clarification. I will contact the account owner to change my permissions, to access the reports.

IP-Man

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution on the message that answered your question so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

CourtneyBearPAL
Listener

I am an account owner and cannot get anything beyond the registrant CSV.