cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find recording

Camilla2
Listener

Hi!

Last saturday I started and stopped the recording several times during a 3 hour long meeting via Zoom. Now I can't find my recording. Is it still beeing processed because I started and stopped the recording many times or has anything happend to it?? I usually don't have any problems finding the recording when I record my meetings.

/Camilla

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Camilla2, did you record to the cloud or locally? Here is the KB article on Finding and viewing local recordings, however, if cloud-recorded, the cloud recordings generally take about 2 times the meeting duration to process. With high demand, cloud recordings may require extra processing time that may take up to 24 to 72 hours.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I usually choose cloudrecordings, and I'm pretty sure I did this this time as well. I guess I have to wait a bit longer, the recording ws stopped arpund 2 pm 9/11/21. I did start and stop the recording multiple times because I only wanted to record short snippets of an ongoing competition in powerlifting. I didn't want to record all that didn't happen between the lifts. But with all thoose start and stops might take som time to process??.

Jusselino
Listener

Olá. Conseguiu recuperar sua gravação? Estou passando pelo mesmo problema.