cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to meeting

marycathryn2000
Listener

I can't connect to any zoom meetings. When I click the blue button saying Join Meeting, nothing happens. 

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Is the button greyed out like the one in the screenshot below?

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 7.58.12 PM.png

 This would mean that you have an instance of Zoom running already in the background, and you would need to leave that meeting first before joining another meeting. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

No. Until today, I have always been able to access zoom, but the camera icon on my desktop will not allow me to get a meeting going. I think my account is current

this same thing happens to me - I can connect to some meetings but other times it just stays grey as though I am in a meeting but I can not find where the meeting is at to close it. how do I find the meeting -- (I am connecting via SSO ) 

YaBoiB

Hello @heidiK , 

You can check to see if your processes are running a Zoom.us process. If so then there should be two zoom.us processes running on your computer if you are in a meeting. The fastest way to find your meeting is to click on the go back to meeting (orange) button because this will launch your meeting if the window is behind documents or other applications on your desktop. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?