cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to Facebook to stream

thedazdanks
Listener

Hi all

I've been trying to stream to a Facebook group but when I try I'm sent to a Zoom page in my browser with a button "Connect to Facebook". When I click it nothing happens, the page quickly refreshes but the button is still there. After clicking it a few times I get the error message "Unable to access your Facebook account. Try logging into Facebook again. (4,922)" but I'm already logged into Facebook in another tab.

Is this a known issue? Is there an easy fix? HELP! LOL

Thanks

Daz

9 REPLIES 9

thedazdanks
Listener

OK so it looks like the Microsoft Edge browser didn't want to play. Going through Safari I get the option where to stream to, BUT... when I say stream to one of my groups it only shows one of them, it can't / won't find any of my other groups.

I'm almost there, just need help with this bit now LOL

Thanks

Daz

Autumn2
Listener

I'm having this same issue! I have a big live event coming up that needs to be streamed to my FB group, but I can't get Zoom to work!

Nathansimmonds
Listener

I get the same error... have you been sent any insight into this?

Unfortunately not Nathan 😥

Still waiting to hear back from them.  appears there is a problem with some computers

sappy
Listener

what is the answer to fixing this problem

Autumn2
Listener

Update: I was able to get this to work by removing and re-installing the Zoom application. I also made sure I had Facebook open in my browser, logged in to my profile before clicking the Live to Facebook option in Zoom. This seemed to work for me!

I hope that helps. 

I just uninstalled zoom and reinstalled still getting the same problem

christeneloweth
Listener

I have the same issue on my desktop computer