What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't allot co-have in that frame of mind for certain different Limitations on my own Zoom account

dssef
Listener

If it's not too much trouble, compassionately help as I can't dole out a co-have in a gathering. I signed in to my profile to empower the co-have include on the online interface yet I can't track down the choice to empower the element. Presently I saw that I cannot discover a few highlights on the online interface, and also, when I click on some options(like Account Setting) I got this reaction "No authorization. (200)" while I am the proprietor of the record. Obviously, under the record profile, I can see that I am the record proprietor however I can't roll out certain improvements and tapping on certain highlights I got the reaction that No consent. (200). What could be the issues? I don't to any association or gatherinEmpty Characterg some I don't have any administrator. Might it at some point be on the grounds that I'm utilizing a free record?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Note Taker

@dssef -- Sorry, co-hosts are not available on a free account.  Hopefully I have interpreted your question correctly!

Ray - "Old Desert Lizard" / GoodClix.com
Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!