cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my scheduled meetings on my iphone or ipad.

Karen27
Listener

Been zooming my fitness classes since early in pandemic.  All of a sudden last night when I open Zoom on my ipad all my meetings are gone except one.  All my meetings are on my computer so they are not expired.  This has not happened before.  I don't know what to do to get them to appear as choice on my phone or ipad.  Please help!

Karen27

10 REPLIES 10

LHMSA
Listener

I am having same issue

Karen27
Listener

Very disappointing that there is no direct customer support after paying $16 a month for over 2 years.  I ended up putting in a new meeting.  I read several suggestions after searching on google and none of them helped.  Maybe this is a problem with their app!

I'm in the same boat as you, Karen27 & LHMSA. My meetings are all listed on my desktop. But, on my ipone there are none of my recurring classes. At least I now know that it's possible to create a new meeting as you did, Karen27. Also disappointed to have no direct support. I did submit a ticket online and wonder how long it'll take to find a fix.

hhenson
Listener

The same thing is happening to me.  All my scheduled meetings are showing up on my desk top, and only one on my iPad/iPhone.  This is obviously a current major issue.  Please help.

Hhenson

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello All,

These steps from the KB article I mentioned above will sync your calendar on your iOS device and hence display all meetings. Can everyone please validate the settings on your iOS devices ?

1. Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
  2. Tap Settings  

3. Tap Meetings.
  4. Tap Synced calendars.
  5. Tap the Sync Zoom Meetings from calendars toggle to on 

6. Tap any calendars that you would like synced with Zoom. A blue check will appear next to the calendars you've selected.
sachinzoom_0-1675994330956.jpeg

Here's the screenshot from my iphone 12.

Let me know if that helps

I am also having the same issue. I do not sync to my calendar so there needs to be another solution besides recreating all of my meetings!!

All show up on my desktop but only one on my iPad.

Please give more solutions!

LHampton
Listener

I have the same issue after using the zoom app on my iPhone and iPad since 2020. After the latest zoom update this week, my upcoming meetings are only on my desktop (where all my meetings were created). I've been working on this all day. I've seen this calendar fix all over but I never had synced with calendars before so this can't be the answer. I even went ahead and synced to google calendar and still, no upcoming meetings showing on iPhone or iPad. Help.

LHampton
Listener

Same here Karen...been teaching yoga and one meeting shows up!

I ended up deleting all my meetings and scheduled 1 reoccuring meeting with no set day of the week or time.  I will just give this same link to everyone who Zoom's with me regardless of the gym or class being zoomed.  It has stayed on my phone for a few days now.  Again very disappointed in Zoom for having no customer service for us.  They have gladly taken my money every month! 

LHampton
Listener

I've found 2 ways to get around the problem. In the zoom app on my iPhone or iPad, I select JOIN MEETING and enter the meeting ID, which I never used before but now have written down to keep near my devices. 2nd, I synced my meetings with Google calendar and then in the zoom app, I go to the 3 dots or settings, select calendar and select the meeting I want. It certainly takes more time than clicking on one link but hopefully they'll fix it soon.