cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Livestream into Facebook Group

aliciacarter
Listener

Hi!  I've spent a good chunk of time trying to figure this out and am getting nowhere.  

I have two Facebook groups linked to my Public Figure page and I am able to go LIVE in those groups via Zoom.

However, I (my personal Facebook account, not my Public Figure account) was just added as an Admin with full admin permissions (not a moderator) to another Facebook group so I can go live once a week and provide training.  

Zoom will not allow me to go LIVE in that group.  When I am in my Personal Meeting Room and click MORE to go Live on Facebook, I only get the option of the two groups linked to my Public Figure page.  

Can someone please help?  The Facebook group I'm trying to go LIVE in does have the Zoom App added and it all looks exactly as it should, as far as I can tell, in my Zoom account settings and the Facebook group settings.  

Thank you so much for your help!  

Alicia 

4 REPLIES 4

kramera
Listener

I'm having the same issue. I wish Zoom would address this problem!

emmahague
Listener

I'm having this issue too!!

Madhubanti
Listener

I have the same issue ... I am unable to add Zoom Access to my new groups for live streaming. When I click on Manage access under Zoom Video Live stream options, it just takes me to my Fb home.   Any solutions / suggestions will be very helpful !

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to your Zoom account and click Settings.
Click the Meeting tab, then click In Meeting (Advanced).
Enable Allow livestreaming of meetings.
Check the box for Facebook from the platform options.
Click Save.