cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find my Recording

n81
Listener

Hey So I joined a meeting, the host made me the host, then I recorded the meetings. Now I cant find the meeting anywhere. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

MicahHoffman
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

If this was a cloud recording, the recording will be saved to the host's account on Zoom.us.

Mark this a solution if that helped!

Thanks,

Micah

Gotcha, so if they made me the host it should be in my account.

MicahHoffman

Hi!

To clarify: The scheduler of the meeting receives the cloud recording, not the assigned host (the assigned host always defers to the host who scheduled the meeting for certain things like this).

If you don't want that to happen, you can do a local recording and it will store on your computer.

Thanks,

Micah

same issue for me but it isn't on my account where I expected it. Could the person I made a host have it?

I recorded one yesterday on my laptop, where I now have an audio file 65,579KB and a video file 153,056KB.  How can I get them into my account for archiving?   Cara

rmgood
Listener

I hosted a meeting today. The box to save recording did not come up at end of zoom! How do I find it? 

I had the same problem.  Usually it would automatically send it to me in my mail.

has anyone assisted you with resolving this issue?  If so, what were the steps?

Thanks in advance for your help