cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can one or more executive assistants manage and share the cloud recordings of their boss?

Wiglaf
Listener

When an exec is going from meeting to meeting, they don't have a great deal of time to stop and share out the recordings once zoom processed them and they become available.

If one assistant were present, we could have them join  meetings and be the one recording the event.  The content would live in the assistants account and they would be able to manage the content at their leisure.

If we want backup coverage and there is a secondary assistant assigned, we have the same problem if the primary is ill or traveling.

There is a feature that allows one or more assistants to schedule meetings on behalf of a user.  Can that be expanded to allow recording data to be managed as well?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Wiglaf.

As many as are needed can be added using the Scheduling Privilege, which it sounds like you already have in place.  Your exec should designate as many others as needed for coverage.  You might consider adding one... and then for a planned PTO or something, add another.

There is a check box under the Schedule Privilege section you can check when granting someone access to your account for scheduling:

Ray_Harwood_0-1676002212546.png

(I've tried this myself and it doesn't seem to give me the access I think it should... but try it to see if you can.)

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !