cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not install Zoom desktop application - My Zoom application was glitchy so I looked that up on t

mollybrooksseit
Listener

My Zoom application was glitchy so I looked that up on this forum and it was said that my mac was missing 2 files (I got an error code: 10008) so I uninstalled the application, and then I installed the application. There were two choices, the main download and another for macs with a certain chip.  I tried both and neither will open, it says it's not supported by a mac.  So, I am paying for Zoom and have a big meeting tonight and I can't download the application.  Can someone help me with this? I have a2 year old mac running Ventura 13.2.1

Thanks, desperate Molly

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mollybrooksseit have you looked into the KB on Zoom error code 10008? If not, suggest doing so and attempting the suggested troubleshooting steps, and let me know if that helped you out. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

It didn't work for me! 🤦‍♀️ I followed the instructions and "allowed" as suggested. 

mollybrooksseit
Listener

Hello RN, if you had read my post, you would notice that I mention this original post about the error code:10008.  I followed the intructions dutifully, I uninstalled Zoom and then I tried to install it again, but it will not install to my computer, which is not an old computer.  It is a Mac. I need to download the desktop application. Please help me do this. I tried to install both applications, neither would work.

Molly