cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not edit the topic of a meeting

csantos
Listener

The Topic box is grayed out and I can not change the Topic of the my meetings. 

7 REPLIES 7

csantos
Listener

I forgot to add. I'm the owner of the account.

JimmyWick
Attendee

You could change the meeting title before you start the meeting,  after you start the meeting, you could not change the title.

Regards,

J Wick

1. This does not help us organize our meeting. As you can see below, the title of the meetings all show as "zoom meetings".  Having us change the title to the actual meeting topic (ie. Sunday Prayer Meeting) will show us the list of the different meetings we have and will be easier for us to manage and organize our meetings. 

csantos_0-1659061253356.png

2. It is not efficient to send a meeting invite that shows "Zoom Meeting" as the title. Our teams have so many meetings on their calendar and they need to see at a glance what meeting they are attending. 

We were able to modify the title/topic field before. Why was this change? 

ofrabg1
Listener

I have the same Issue!

tsrivers
Listener

I was having the same issue but figured out how to fix it. After logging into your account as the account owner, under "Admin" on the left side of the screen got to "Account Management" then "Account Settings".  Next, in the top menu go to "Meetings" then "Schedule Meeting".  And finally, look for "Always display Zoom Meeting as the meeting topic".  Click the button next to this line to either enable to disable this feature. 

You solved the mystery. Zoom should fix the menu architecture so it's not such a "needle in a haystack" search, where many of the other menu items seem like more logical places to adjust this information.

LMH-M
Listener

Thank you-this was very helpful!